Welcome To Discount Go!
DiscountGo is an emerging promotions company that is committed to providing voucher codes to deal-seeking people all over the United Kingdom. Who doesn’t want to save money on their purchases? Especially since there are thousands of these voucher codes that 1. are free, and 2. will save you money on your purchases.
Besides deal-seekers, our curated promo codes help families book affordable vacations, students save their precious pounds on products, as well as organizations that save money on a wide range of goods and services.
It’s our mission to collect and organize the best discount codes to save you money. We strive to make our website easy to use so you can get your voucher codes quickly.
We also provide extra savings tips for each shop that can help in ways that don’t involve adding a promo code at checkout.
- Maybe you can sign up for a loyalty program to earn rewards, or you can get free delivery on your purchase if it’s above a certain amount.
- You might save up to 70% off in a clearance section of a shop that you didn’t existed until you read about it here on Discount Go.
- Newsletter sign ups often (but not always!) come with exclusive promo codes. We’ll let you know when these vouchers are available and when they are not.
- We also track seasonal sales to help you time your purchase for maximum savings. There may be a sale happening soon that’ll get you the best possible price on your purchase. Check Discount Go before you make a purchase to make sure you pay the lowest price possible.
- Plus, many UK shops offer the lowest price guaranteed. We’ll mention if a shop has this guarantee and what you can do to shop with confidence knowing that you’re paying the lowest price.
Who Are We?
We started out as a travel deals company that would publicize offers from major travel companies like Hotels.com, Expedia and more. Since then, we’ve expanded our scope to provide offers for nearly every major retailer that UK customers have asked for. From major online stores like Argos and Amazon.co.uk, to smaller sites like Kinguin (who knew there were so many gamers here in the UK?).
What Are Promotional Codes?
To reward and/or entice customers, Merchants will often provide promotional codes that will give you a discount off of their regular prices. These codes are sometimes sent out via email to their newsletter subscribers, or shared on Facebook, or included in banner advertisements. More frequently, these merchants will actually
How To Use Our Promotional Codes:
When you visit the Merchant’s page, you’ll see a big list of codes for various offers. Our list is sorted by the most recent first. Because these lists are curated by our team of experts, we try to provide the most valuable offers on top.
Our promotional codes are a jquery-based little bit of neat technology. Here’s how to use them:
1. For every Merchant, you’ll see a list of blue coupon rectangles. Each of them are a separate offer you can use to save money. On the bottom right hand corner of the blue rectangles, you’ll see some white text that says either: “Reveal Code” or “Get Deal”.
A. “Reveal Code” – this means that there’s a discount code that you need to copy and then paste into the shopping cart of your chosen merchant.
B. “Get Deal” – This means that there is no code for this offer. It can be a link-activated discount, which is a special exclusive link that the merchant gives us that automatically activates the discount on their website. Or alternatively, this means that there’s a site-wide promotion happening, and the discounted price is on the merchant’s site regardless.
So, for example. Say that Hotels.com was having a 15th anniversary promotion where hotels are 40% off for 1 week only. You don’t need a code to enter, as the discount is automatically reflected on their site when you make a purchase. In the ‘Offer Details’ section of each coupon, we give you a quick explanation of how to get the discount offered.
There’s A Lot of Promo Codes Here….Which is the Best Offer For Me?
Usually we’ll order the list of codes based on the most savings for you. But that will also depend on what you’re buying. Some offers are based on how much you spend (i.e. save $10 off purchases of $150 or more), so if you’re not spending that amount, then keep going down the list. Our ‘offer details’ sections do our best to clearly articulate what each discount does and how much it will save you.
How Does DiscountGo Make Money?
Thank you for thinking of us. We work with some of the merchants on this site to provide you with the best coupons available. Some of these promotional codes are exclusive, and are a result of us having an affiliate relationship with these merchants. What does that mean? It means that we get a small commission on some purchases made through visitors that go from our site to their site. Not all companies have affiliate relationships with us, but we still strive to provide the best coupons available for as many websites as possible.
How Can You Contact DiscountGo?
We’re interested in hearing from either 1. Website visitors that have ideas on how to improve our site, or 2. Companies that aren’t listed on our site and would like to partner up with us. And if you have a really funny joke, we’d like to hear it too: